I met Paul in July 2008, in a little hostel in Beppu, Japan. Even though that day was more than four years ago, I’ve never written about how we met. And I’ve covered everything on here from chafing to my love of the golden arches so it’s not like I’m wanting my privacy or anything. [...]
Archive | Osaka RSS feed for this section
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Six years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
In early May I'll be in the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
In late May I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Albania and Montenegro.
- Solo female travel: an Australian’s perspective February 7, 2013
- Is ‘expat’ a dirty word? November 25, 2012
- La Tomatina 2012: A photo essay March 3, 2013
- 153 minutes in Luxembourg April 9, 2013
- The stories of the River Kwai January 27, 2013
- View from the Office Days 21-30 May 17, 2013
- The question of Qatar May 9, 2013
- View from the Office Days 11-20 April 29, 2013
- The old Zeeland April 16, 2013
- And the Belgians gave us some silver balls April 11, 2013