I didn’t drink beer until my first week at university. I was one of those dreaded lolly-drink girls, who then graduated to gin and tonics and cocktails. Beer just wasn’t my style, I had decided early. However, it is mighty hard to go to university and not drink beer. On a pub crawl during O-Week, [...]
Archive | Munich RSS feed for this section
Yesterday, in another moment of procrastination, I found myself searching for a pub showing the AFL Grand Final on Saturday morning. Just as I was journey planning on the NS website as to how early I was going to have to leave to get to The Hague by 6.30am, I stopped. What was I doing? [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Six years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
In early May I'll be in the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
In late May I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Albania and Montenegro.
- Solo female travel: an Australian’s perspective February 7, 2013
- Is ‘expat’ a dirty word? November 25, 2012
- 153 minutes in Luxembourg April 9, 2013
- La Tomatina 2012: A photo essay March 3, 2013
- The stories of the River Kwai January 27, 2013
- View from the Office Days 21-30 May 17, 2013
- The question of Qatar May 9, 2013
- View from the Office Days 11-20 April 29, 2013
- The old Zeeland April 16, 2013
- And the Belgians gave us some silver balls April 11, 2013