To say my journey back to London was an adventure is a bit of an understatement. Truly, I am lucky to be here. I have said many times that British Airways and National Express are evil twins. After six hours on a bouncy bus, a three hour long ferry journey with drunken Finns and half [...]
Archive | Finland RSS feed for this section
Well, it was a flying visit to London, after one night I jumped on a plane to Helsinki. No worries about luggage allowances, having to make it out to Stansted… we even ate on the plane. Instead we had to worry about Heathrow, where they of course randomly selected me and I was forced to [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- The 8 travel words I HATE May 17, 2014
- I’m going to Brazil for the World Cup! March 9, 2014
- Believing the hype of Bled March 16, 2014
- Beyond the Anne Frank Huis March 29, 2014
- Why I’m not tour guiding this year April 12, 2014
- I’m still here February 2, 2015
- Mayhem in Mechelen September 16, 2014
- You know when I said I wasn’t tour guiding this year? Um… August 3, 2014
- A little bit of Japan in the middle of Brazil July 28, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Jeremy Stafford: My question to all of you is: Do you believe the ...
- Gaudi’s city – Portoview magazine: […] http://www.olympicwanderings.com/under-t...
- Heather @ Ferreting Out the Fun: I definitely know the feeling. It's sometimes a s...
- Magpie Groupie: Welcome back 'Olympic Wanderings'. Have missed y...
- Cat of Sunshine and Siestas: I am right there with you - far more exciting thin...