To say my journey back to London was an adventure is a bit of an understatement. Truly, I am lucky to be here. I have said many times that British Airways and National Express are evil twins. After six hours on a bouncy bus, a three hour long ferry journey with drunken Finns and half [...]
Archive | Finland RSS feed for this section
Well, it was a flying visit to London, after one night I jumped on a plane to Helsinki. No worries about luggage allowances, having to make it out to Stansted… we even ate on the plane. Instead we had to worry about Heathrow, where they of course randomly selected me and I was forced to [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Six years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
In early May I'll be in the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
In late May I'll be in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Albania and Montenegro.
- Solo female travel: an Australian’s perspective February 7, 2013
- Is ‘expat’ a dirty word? November 25, 2012
- 153 minutes in Luxembourg April 9, 2013
- La Tomatina 2012: A photo essay March 3, 2013
- The stories of the River Kwai January 27, 2013
- View from the Office Days 21-30 May 17, 2013
- The question of Qatar May 9, 2013
- View from the Office Days 11-20 April 29, 2013
- The old Zeeland April 16, 2013
- And the Belgians gave us some silver balls April 11, 2013