To say my journey back to London was an adventure is a bit of an understatement. Truly, I am lucky to be here. I have said many times that British Airways and National Express are evil twins. After six hours on a bouncy bus, a three hour long ferry journey with drunken Finns and half [...]
Archive | Finland RSS feed for this section
Well, it was a flying visit to London, after one night I jumped on a plane to Helsinki. No worries about luggage allowances, having to make it out to Stansted… we even ate on the plane. Instead we had to worry about Heathrow, where they of course randomly selected me and I was forced to [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- The 8 travel words I HATE May 17, 2014
- Celebrating King’s Day in Amsterdam April 26, 2014
- An overdue visit to Bath May 7, 2014
- Are favela tours ethical? June 14, 2014
- Stonehenge on a whim May 10, 2014
- I’m still here February 2, 2015
- Mayhem in Mechelen September 16, 2014
- You know when I said I wasn’t tour guiding this year? Um… August 3, 2014
- A little bit of Japan in the middle of Brazil July 28, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Dani: Sammi, I had black squid ink Risotto in Hvar Croat...
- Dani: Caitlyn, a great post. I have spent the last five ...
- Dani: Jack your the only person talking sense on this bl...
- Jeremy Stafford: My question to all of you is: Do you believe the ...
- Gaudi’s city – Portoview magazine: […] http://www.olympicwanderings.com/under-t...