Sixty-six years ago, in the tiny unassuming village of Bunol close to Spain’s Mediterranean coast, a fiesta was taking place. In a country where there is roughly one fiesta for every day of the year, and at a time when the rest of the continent was embroiled in the closing stages of the Second World [...]
Archive | September, 2011
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- Are free walking tours really free? November 18, 2013
- Why I’m not that ‘girl who travels’ January 31, 2014
- I’m going to Brazil for the World Cup! March 9, 2014
- Believing the hype of Bled March 16, 2014
- Montenegro, the new Croatia February 2, 2014
- 13 photos from England’s south April 17, 2014
- Perfect days in Budapest April 15, 2014
- Why I’m not tour guiding this year April 12, 2014
- Stepping foot inside the Hungarian Parliament (and I didn’t even faint) April 9, 2014
- An evening at Budapest’s thermal baths April 7, 2014
- Gran Canaria Local: We used to live in Bath. And our parents are now b...
- Why I'm not tour guiding this year - Olympic Wanderings: […] machine and oven again. I wanted to hang...
- Why I'm not tour guiding this year - Olympic Wanderings: […] Oktoberfest. No further explanation need...
- Caitlyn: Haha I can believe that you've never taken a boat...
- Caitlyn: Hi Ann, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I've no...