Sixty-six years ago, in the tiny unassuming village of Bunol close to Spain’s Mediterranean coast, a fiesta was taking place. In a country where there is roughly one fiesta for every day of the year, and at a time when the rest of the continent was embroiled in the closing stages of the Second World [...]
Archive | September, 2011
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- The 8 travel words I HATE May 17, 2014
- Are free walking tours really free? November 18, 2013
- I’m going to Brazil for the World Cup! March 9, 2014
- Why I’m not that ‘girl who travels’ January 31, 2014
- Believing the hype of Bled March 16, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Far away in Rio de Janeiro July 19, 2014
- Getting ready for the Rio Olympics July 15, 2014
- The girl and boy not from Ipanema July 12, 2014
- That time I was cranky at Christ the Redeemer July 7, 2014
- Paul: O that walk for a beer..........good thing we were...
- Catherine: I'll start by saying I have never been to Brazil,...
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo - Olympic Wanderings: […] It felt bustling and big, yes, but nothi...
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo - Olympic Wanderings: […] had a full day to explore Sao Paulo, wit...
- While on holidays in Croatia eat for less than 25 euro a day: […] you’ve walked off your lunch, chances ...