Sixty-six years ago, in the tiny unassuming village of Bunol close to Spain’s Mediterranean coast, a fiesta was taking place. In a country where there is roughly one fiesta for every day of the year, and at a time when the rest of the continent was embroiled in the closing stages of the Second World [...]
Archive | September, 2011
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- I’m going to Brazil for the World Cup! March 9, 2014
- The 8 travel words I HATE May 17, 2014
- Believing the hype of Bled March 16, 2014
- Beyond the Anne Frank Huis March 29, 2014
- Why I’m not tour guiding this year April 12, 2014
- I’m still here February 2, 2015
- Mayhem in Mechelen September 16, 2014
- You know when I said I wasn’t tour guiding this year? Um… August 3, 2014
- A little bit of Japan in the middle of Brazil July 28, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Dani: Sammi, I had black squid ink Risotto in Hvar Croat...
- Dani: Caitlyn, a great post. I have spent the last five ...
- Dani: Jack your the only person talking sense on this bl...
- Jeremy Stafford: My question to all of you is: Do you believe the ...
- Gaudi’s city – Portoview magazine: […] http://www.olympicwanderings.com/under-t...