Hong Kong has to be the best place in the world for the ‘stopover’. There’s enough things to do to entertain you for a few days, but also has a little something else that I tend to go a little nuts for… day trips. And Hong Kong day trips rule. There’s nothing that excites me [...]
Archive | September, 2009
Greetings from Hong Kong, where Amy and I have done our darndest to dent the city’s supplies of dim sum and perfume. For the first time ever, I am doing this short getaway to Hong Kong without my partner in crime, the Beast. Truly, I felt awful leaving it behind, opting for the feared pull-along [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- Are favela tours ethical? June 14, 2014
- How much does it cost to go to the World Cup? June 29, 2014
- Bologna: The learned, the fat and the red May 29, 2014
- The girl and boy not from Ipanema July 12, 2014
- European beaches kinda stress me out June 10, 2014
- I’m still here February 2, 2015
- Mayhem in Mechelen September 16, 2014
- You know when I said I wasn’t tour guiding this year? Um… August 3, 2014
- A little bit of Japan in the middle of Brazil July 28, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Dani: Sammi, I had black squid ink Risotto in Hvar Croat...
- Dani: Caitlyn, a great post. I have spent the last five ...
- Dani: Jack your the only person talking sense on this bl...
- Jeremy Stafford: My question to all of you is: Do you believe the ...
- Gaudi’s city – Portoview magazine: […] http://www.olympicwanderings.com/under-t...