Hong Kong has to be the best place in the world for the ‘stopover’. There’s enough things to do to entertain you for a few days, but also has a little something else that I tend to go a little nuts for… day trips. And Hong Kong day trips rule. There’s nothing that excites me [...]
Archive | September, 2009
Greetings from Hong Kong, where Amy and I have done our darndest to dent the city’s supplies of dim sum and perfume. For the first time ever, I am doing this short getaway to Hong Kong without my partner in crime, the Beast. Truly, I felt awful leaving it behind, opting for the feared pull-along [...]
I'm Caitlyn, a twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I crammed my life into a backpack affectionately called 'the Beast' and hit the road, anxious to see all the world's Olympic sites. Needless to say, I got a bit distracted along the way. Today I'm a tour guide in Europe, and blog about what I love; travel, sport and food.
- The 8 travel words I HATE May 17, 2014
- I’m going to Brazil for the World Cup! March 9, 2014
- Why I’m not that ‘girl who travels’ January 31, 2014
- Believing the hype of Bled March 16, 2014
- Montenegro, the new Croatia February 2, 2014
- Mayhem in Mechelen September 16, 2014
- You know when I said I wasn’t tour guiding this year? Um… August 3, 2014
- A little bit of Japan in the middle of Brazil July 28, 2014
- Somewhere in Sao Paulo July 24, 2014
- Far away in Rio de Janeiro July 19, 2014
- Dave: Belgium is a shit hole....
- George Berger: Hallo. I am a Dutch citizen, bornin America, who h...
- Adelina: Wow, this sounds like the ultimate dream job. Cong...
- Sammi Wanderlustin\': Yay! Caitlyn's back :) if only for a flying visit...
- Mayhem in Mechelen - Olympic Wanderings: […] Flemish city from your seat. Until last ...